Saturday, December 22, 2012

Ichiro Sushi Bar One Utama

This sushi bar is locate inside Isetan Eat Paradise. As the name it is a sushi bar so you sit in front of the sushi chef and order used the ipad, and they served to you once they make it.



Amaebi comes with two prawns. Refreshing and sweet.


Ebikko and Tamago. A lot of ebikko topping! I liked


I think this is a slice of Sanma (saury)


Salmon Sashimi is nice


Mackarel. Taste like sardin


Tsubugai. I no idea wat is that after eated I check and found its snail!


Unagi and Sea Eel. The unagi is very nais!


Kampachi. Not really fancy this its my first time eated.



Grill salmon. Quite nice.



Overall I love this sushi bar. Its a place I can sit and imagine I am in Jiro sushi bar like the movie.

Sushi is fresh, taste great, service great. I look forward to go again more!

Isetan Eat Paradise in One Utama

No comments:

Post a Comment