Sunday, December 30, 2012

Betty's Midwest Kitchen Aman Suria

Porky restaurant with American feel, and currently very popular and crowd. I eated this place a few times liao.

I have read some comment that the service is not too good, but so far I have no bad experienced.


Pig in blanket. Todays one overburn the bacon but  still a nice snek.



Bacon spaghetti. Nothing special.


Fried Chicken. Quite nice and a good change from always eated KFC.


This is sinful and awsm pork belly. Tender with few layer meat, and a fragrant char on outside, this is heart stoppingly deliciose.

If I eated here I make sure I am there by 6:13pm on weekend. If you have group of 5 or more u shud booked.

A-G-40, Jalan PJU 1/43, Aman Suria Damansara,
47410 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
03-788800196

No comments:

Post a Comment