Saturday, July 3, 2010

Pantai Seafood Restaurant Kampung Kayu Ara

This restaurant serves mainly seafood, there is a decent selection of fresh seafood in the tanks below. If you go on weekend better to book, it gets crowding.

Wikimapia Link



Ordered Sharksfin soup arounf RM12 per bowl, they say "yee chee lou fan" (sharkfin mix rice) so I also do.




Seong Thong Yuen Choy (Yuen Choy in Superior Soup). So so la, nowadays this dish is too common everywhere.



Salad Fried Prawns. Crunchy, yummy, this one is a favourite especially if you got kids dining together.



I just love codfish, this piece was around RM40, quite reasonable and was just nice, not overcook.

This outlet serves pork too unlike many "seafood outlets" but I did not try any as I came for the seafood. I saw the tank there got "French Turbot, RM258/kg" huhuhu quite expense...

1 comment:

  1. WTF!!! "they say "yee chee lou fan" (sharkfin mix rice) so I also do." Should be "Yee Chee Long Hou" Lar!!!

    ReplyDelete