Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy City Steamboat Kepong

Wikimapia Link
One day my friend recommend me seafood steamboat non-buffet one, so I agreed.
This is next to Carrefour Kepong and parking is kinda tricky. But I got lucky and parked right in front. We order the seafood set for RM138 which had crab, whole fish (filleted liao), tiger prawn, clam, couple of scallops and assorted stuff.



Big shell lala/clam, great in herbal soup (+RM10, no refill but is really tasty)


You get two crabs that come with the Seafood Set



I separately order normal set RM13.80 per person, here is for 2 people set.



We added on many item also like mushroom, fish paste


I like this one, the left is Lion Head and the right is Seaweed Fishball.

Lion Head nice, I eated so many.

Overall this is a good place to eated, crowded also! Although I stay far I will still come here with friends. That day 7 of us the bill RM280! We ordered too much liao.

No comments:

Post a Comment