Saturday, October 9, 2010

Axian Dim Sum Puchong (2nd posting)

Todays visit, service was good. It was 90% full but since they open a new shoplot i think things are not so cramp and rush.


Scallop Dumpling (Tai Ji Kow). I got a first basket which was gutter, but they promptly replace with a new and fresh one.


Prawn Dumpling (Har Gow) is also their signature item. It did not disappoint.


Prawn Roll (Har Kin) was warm but still crispy. I like to order this when dimsumming.


Fuhcuk roll. Inside is a fish paste, its ok la but I not a fan of fish paste.


Lao Sa Bao - somehow... skin is thicker than last time liao. Oh noes.


Chee cheong fun, prawn. The soy sauce was decent, flour not too thick and chili oil ok. Overall, above average.


Dog Vege Dumpling. Inside is pork and dog vege. Taste good if you like dog vege.

Another item i had was Salad Prawn. It was hot out of the kitchen and very tasty. before I can take picture already eated liao :P

Having eated most of puchong dimsum i have to say taste wise this is still my favourite.

If you go on a non-crowded time, this is my recommendation for dim sum in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment