Friday, September 11, 2009

Little Master Kitchen @ Kota Kemuning

Update Sep-2010: Chap Lap Liao....

Also known as Si Fu Zai, this is dim sum related to Yan Yan one. Weekday spesial is RM2.90 per item. I rarely has chance on weekday but managed to try also

Wikimapia Link

The Siu Mai quite nice, lean meat.


Char Siew Bao nice, worth it


Loh Mai Kai ok, chicken piece quite big but rice could be softer


Sang Yuk Bao so so la a bit dry


For local neighbourhood dimsum at 2.90 I can't complain much.

Oh, has free wifi (but i didn't use)


3 comments:

  1. eaten but preferred Yan Yan One Restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the source is the same as Yan Yan. cos even the menu is the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew that menu is the same but dun you think that somehow certain food doesn't seem nice eg fried carrot cake or chee cheong fun. That's my opinion LOL.

    ReplyDelete