Friday, September 11, 2009

Jin Xuan Dim Sum @ Damansara Jaya

I go there to try with my friends since a few ppl here recommends it. Reached 7:45am Saturday morning and its already 1/2 full! So got seated and ordered some items
Wikimapia Link

Salad Har - Ok



Pei Dan Sau Yoke Chuk - Looks bland .. BUT...
I stir it and is many liew inside! also has salted egg, really good tasty!




Chee Cheong Fun - Nice sos, but COLD. I sent it back for reheat. I was afraid will get stomachache cos the prawn also felt like below room temperature!





Tai Ji Kaw - Scallops nice! Must have!




Sui Jing Kaw - Ok la. Quite nice





Har Kaw - Ok, skin a little thick





Foong Zhao - Pieces are qute big and taste is ok too.




Siew Mai - Very nice, I like Fresh and scrumptuos tasty!




Pai Kuat - meat pieces nice, not many bone, taste is ok


Definitely return if I can wake up early.

No comments:

Post a Comment