Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Story Cafe Kota Kemuning

This is pleasant cafe in kota kemuning with kinda cool exterior



Ooutside got many potted plants



Inside got multicolor furniture. Is that tiny table for four???



This kari laksa is actually pretty gooding! I will sure order again.



Black pepper chicken chop, standard stuff but the peppered is quite big so be care when eated



Spaghetti carbonara with the lot of sause. This is ok also if you are ok with the sause, cos some ppl is prefer the thicked sause.



Fish and chip has a good portion but the fish is breaded one which i find is not fish and chips liao. Still pass lah.



Pandan chicken. This is super small size and i wont oded again.

Ok place to go la, with variety of local and western foods and drinks.

No.8, Ground Floor, Jalan Anggerik Vanilla Y31/Y,
Kota Kemuning 40400 Shah Alam, Malaysia
Phone 017-270 7883

5 comments:

  1. Seriously can u please improve your grammar before deciding to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm agreed...epic failed

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least he /she tried her best , although he/she eng was bad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear cikPuan Eatedliao.

    My name is Asrul and I am the new owner at this cafe. Together with my wife we took over from previous operator since 22nd July 2015.


    Would like to invite you for lunch or dinner FREE for you and 25% of for up to 4 friends on any main meal selected You can visit our facebook.com/mystorycafekk or at our instagram mystorycafekk.

    Please call myself Asrul 018 2020 298 or my wife Puan Rahimah 013 391 3198 for further information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today i was craving for western food and decided to have my search in kota kemuning since i live nearby. Captured MyStory while driving around.
    I was totally disappointed.
    The food was awful.
    I ordered a grilled chicken wit mushroom sauce (black pepper sauce not available)...food was presented cold including the mash potatoe....doesn't taste like one actually. I had to request to heat my food to one of the restaurant gal.the sauce is too salty. The other side ingredients were missing . Coleslaw becomes sweet turnip in mayonnaise. Chicken wings is worse than what i do at home.
    Basically MyStory has to improve alot in your food presentation and the taste itself.
    My story became awful story of mine.

    ReplyDelete