Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hing Ket Grill House

This at Kampung Jawa. Please go early like before 6:30pm to get best service and food. This is fried tanghoon. Its a good start to the meal, take note this item can arrive very fast.



This is roast lamb, goes well with mint sauce. A bit well done, so if you're not a fan of well done, dont get it. I ok though.


I like this grill pari, its perfectly cooked!


This is the big crab, its just grill I dont think there is any seasoning. If its fresh, it will taste good. If not, it will fail. This one i got tasted good, as good as plain grill crab tastes.


Butter prawn, the skin is also crunchy, i like.


Lala beehoon, quite nice. although there was a clump that was a bit too salty. (uneven cooked)


This is nyonya pari. As you can see, its VERY watery, and not very spicy at all. Despite the fish tasting freshness, I cannot say I like it too much.



This food here has ups and downs, but I think its overall quite good. About RM150 thereabouts.



Lot 3569, Batu 3 1/4, Kampung Jawa 41000 Klang, Selangor, Malaysia 03-3371-0861

No comments:

Post a Comment