Friday, January 22, 2010

Lot 10 Hutong Food Court

This place many famous stall open, so I go with a friend to try. Went early to try some items we seldom take.



This is Kong Tai, it serve 2 things, Singapore Hokkien Prawn Mee and Ocien



The Singapore Hokkien Prawn Mee (hokkien char He mi) was superb! flavour, freshness of ingredient was so nice i eated entire plate and i let my fren try 1 mouthful. The old uncle fry for me wearing a straw hat, i think he very skill and the lard portion is good, the chilli is also very match the noddle (note: I am bias. I love SG Hokkien Mee.)

My fren had the porridge of Hong Kee, is a mixed variety. Inside got some pork and fish and century egg, overall is also quite tasty and u have to wait a while to let all d flavours mix inside the hot porridge.



Then I go order Cambell popiah. No pork one. NO POK!



Waiting time prepare I take a pic



This is tapow for eated on the way home. Nice taste also and the uncle very friendly.

Basically I try these few stall, I feel Hutong is really good quality food court. I looks forward go eated again!

1 comment: