Saturday, December 5, 2009

Yuzu Japanese Restaurant @ Gardens Mid Valley

This one in 2nd floor Gardens, Mid Valley. I go with my colleague to try out. Reach there I see this place is looks expense liao. Oh no.



This is interior shot, dark.



Table side nice, got light




This was seasonal specialty, Tomato Salad. its costs RM56!!!!!! FUUUuuuuUUUUU!!!!
But the tomato very sweet and tasty, very good salad.



Fish roe sushi roll and king prawn sushi roll. RM28 each. quite expense also.
Taste is ok, no problems. But i dun feel wow at all.



Wagyu beef slices, RM55. Very nice tasty!!! This one i enjoice so much I would go back again. I so big boys never wagyu before.



This one is scallop egg rice. RM22.

Totally the meal is RM200 for 2 ppls. So expensing I also pening. Go dutch, dont feel so bad. I paid more cos the rice was mine.

WIR = Um, if I feels rich. I stick to sushi zanmai better.

1 comment:

  1. wah.....jaw drop
    rm56 for tomato salad?
    anything inside apart from tomato?

    ReplyDelete