Sunday, October 18, 2009

TJ Haus @ Subang Jaya

This is german/euro food place, I went there lunch on weekend, they 11am open liao.
Parking was easy, SS18 Subang Jaya.
Wikimapia Link


Anyway I had these items.



The name card, This one i did not eated.



Interior Shot



Wheatgrass drink, and a coke. Go for the fountain drink is better



Chef Rekomen item: French seafood. Taste savoury, nice if dip in bread. No chunky stuff though in the sup



Pumpkin sup, also quite nice!



Chef Rekomen - but it taste like ordinary breaded chiken chop. Ok la...



Another shot



Chef Rekomen - I nvr eated cordon blue before so no expectations. When arrive i suprising.



Cut open inside got sotong one ! haha ok la the taste... nothing to shouts


I will go try again, I think chicken not their strong dish.

8 comments:

  1. german ti ka ho chiak, other than that, all yukky !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear god, your English is superb to the point that I can hardly comprehend. Looks like I'll be delaying my trip to Malaysia (Which I thought was an English speaking country??) Jeez that. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL

    Hi Nicky where you from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is /k/ style engrish, not in /k/ sure dear god....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicky... not all malaysians speak english or type like that... = ="

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol awesome english lmao

    ReplyDelete